We will meet at the church parking lot at 1:50pm on Saturday June 15 and take the van(s) down to Harding. The schedule throughout the week will be dictated by the Uplift staff. We will be arriving back in Batesville at 10am on Thursday June 20.
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Bedding (sleeping bag, pillow, sheets, blanket, etc.)
- Towel and bathing suit
- Personal hygiene articles (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, deodorant/antiperspirant, etc.)
- Clothing appropriate to dress code
- North Heights Youth Group Expectations for Proper Dress
This dress code applies to boys and girls and is for any and all activities (including Sunday and Wednesday class and worship), whether local or out-of-town, day time or over-night. If clothing is worn that does not comply, the teen will be asked to change. If the teen has no other appropriate clothing, his/her parent will be called to come pick them up or teen will wear clothes provided for them.
- Shorts must be no shorter than mid-thigh. Absolutely no short-shorts!
- No tight or form fitting pants including yoga pants, leggings, or spandex pants, unless a shirt covers down to mid-thigh.
- No sleeveless t-shirts, tank tops, or spaghetti-strap tops, not even as pajamas. Shirts, blouses and dresses may not be low cut or tight fitting.
- Clothing must cover the chest COMPLETELY.
- Writing and graphics on clothing must reflect Godly character.
- Computers, laptops, televisions, radios, video games, or nice jewelry. These items can be easily lost or stolen.
- Roller blades, skateboards, water guns, water balloons, etc.
- Tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, or weapons of any kind will result in your expulsion from camp.